OHAUS Explorer High Capacity Balance (Heavy Duty Jobs)
The OHAUS Explorer® Series has risen to the next level of ingenuity—expanding on its modern features and design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market. This NEW High Capacity Model is designed for More Heavy Duty Jobs.
The Explorer series includes three high-capacity precision models with capacities up to 35 kg. Explorer high- capacity balances offer the same intuitive features, such as AutoCalTM and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications.
The OHAUS Explorer’s advanced applications simplify even the most complex laboratory measurements. Whether it’s determining the difference between initial and residual weights or calculating the density of solids and liquids.
- 5.7” (145mm) diagonal color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
- Two touchless sensors on display offer hands-free operation
- The display can be separated from the base up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace. A 27 foot (9 meter) cable is also available when additional flexibility is needed.
Superior protection in rugged or unstable environments
- With a die-cast metal base and a 14.8” × 12.2” (377 × 311mm) stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use.
- 2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance
- IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and accidental spills and splashes. (High Capacity models only)
High Capacity Accessories for Added Efficiency
- Adjustable rolling feet option provides assistance to easily moving the balance
- Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source
- Weigh-below hook included and can be used for density determination