No products in the cart.
Explorer High Capacity Balance (Heavy Duty Jobs)
The OHAUS Explorer® Series has risen to the next level of ingenuity—expanding on its modern features and design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market. This NEW High Capacity Model is designed for More Heavy Duty Jobs.
The Explorer series includes three high-capacity precision models with capacities up to 35 kg. Explorer high- capacity balances offer the same intuitive features, such as AutoCalTM and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications.
The OHAUS Explorer’s advanced applications simplify even the most complex laboratory measurements. Whether it’s determining the difference between initial and residual weights or calculating the density of solids and liquids.
- 5.7” (145mm) diagonal color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
- Two touchless sensors on display offer hands-free operation
- The display can be separated from the base up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace. A 27 foot (9 meter) cable is also available when additional flexibility is needed.
Superior protection in rugged or unstable environments
- With a die-cast metal base and a 14.8” × 12.2” (377 × 311mm) stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use.
- 2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance
- IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and accidental spills and splashes. (High Capacity models only)
High Capacity Accessories for Added Efficiency
- Adjustable rolling feet option provides assistance to easily moving the balance
- Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source
- Weigh-below hook included and can be used for density determination
OR CALL NOW: 215-739-9644
- This Model was designed for more heavy duty jobs.
- The most Intelligent and Intuitive Balance ever to come from Ohaus.
- Intelligent PERFORMANCE—All Explorers have newly optimized linearity and repeatability specifications and enhanced vibration filtering for better balance stability. All models also come standard with AutoCalTM automatic internal calibration. 3×3 filtering setup ensures fast and stable weighing results. The Explorer EX…/E models additionally offer traditional external calibration. These combined enhancements improve accuracy, efficiency, and throughput.
- Intuitive OPERATION—A large color touch-screen display, icon-driven application software that features 14 unique application modes, and a 3 level adjustable angle display make Explorer the easiest to use, most advanced balance in its class today.
- Ingenious DESIGN—The base and display separate for maximum flexibility in any work area. Draftshield models isolate the weighing chamber to enhance stability and speed results while offering maximum accessibility to the weighing chamber through top-mounted side doors or through the versatile top door that flips or slides open. Hands-free entry is available with optional automated side doors.
- Practical Features—Explorer has up to four user-programmable touchless sensors to minimize cross contamination and wear and tear normally associated with repeated touching of the balance. The OHAUS Explorer EX…N series of balances meet or exceed the Class I or II accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada’s Weights and Measures Regulations.
- Intelligent CALIBRATION – AutoCalTM ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily. • Self-calibrates the system when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 11 hours
- Ingenious MODULAR DESIGN – Explorer’s modular design features a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base
- Intuitive SOFTWARE SmarTextTM 2.0 is OHAUS’ easy-to-use graphical software featuring 14 applications, virtual QWERTY and numeric keypads, and below- minimum weight indication.
- NTEP Certified Models
- Measurement Canada Models
- 1 year warranty
|Model #||Description||Capacity||Platter Size||Display||Unit of Measure||Battery||Dimensions||Shipping Weight|
|EX12001||Internal Calibration||12000 x 0.1 g||14.84 × 12.24 in / 377 × 311 mm||VGA||g; kg; ct; gn; lb; oz ; ozt; N; dwt; hkt; sgt; twt; mom; tical; msg; tola||VAC; VDC||Display 7.68 x 3.54 x 6.06" Base 14.84 x 4.72 x 17.44"||26 Lbs|
|EX24001||Internal Calibration||24000 x 0.1 g||14.84 × 12.24 in / 377 × 311 mm||VGA||g; kg; ct; gn; lb; oz ; ozt; N; dwt; hkt; sgt; twt; mom; tical; msg; tola||VAC; VDC||Display 7.68 x 3.54 x 6.06" Base 14.84 x 4.72 x 17.44"||26 Lbs|
|EX35001||Internal Calibration||35000 x 0.1 g||14.84 × 12.24 in / 377 × 311 mm||VGA||g; kg; ct; gn; lb; oz ; ozt; N; dwt; hkt; sgt; twt; mom; tical; msg; tola||VAC; VDC||Display 7.68 x 3.54 x 6.06" Base 14.84 x 4.72 x 17.44"||26 Lbs|
OHAUS Laboratory Market Segment Brochure Manual Explorer High Capacity Battery Kit Installation Manual Explorer Analytical and Precision Balances Display Tower Mount Kit Installation Instructions Explorer Draft Shield Installation Instructions Explorer Analytical and Precision Balance Ethernet Interface Option Kit Installation Instructions Explorer Printing to USB flash drive manual
PLEASE CALL US FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION