No products in the cart.
Navigator NV – Portable Balance
OHAUS raises the bar in value-oriented scales…again! The NavigatorTM series offers a unique combination of features including touchless sensors, ultra-fast response time and superior overload protection for use in a wide variety of weighing applications.
Laboratory and Research
Designed to be easy to clean, precise and simple to use in laboratory environments. Simple set up, a spill-resistant housing, percent weighing mode and security features make this the ideal solution for laboratory applications such as formulation, quality inspections, testing and experimentation.
Industry and Manufacturing
Designed to be robust, fast and accurate for ideal use in light-medium duty industrial applications, including paint and ink mixing, packaging, sampling and parts counting. Up to 400% safe overload enhances protection of internal components, with an ultra-fast, one-second stabilization time to improve operator efficiency and productivity.
Foodservice and Portioning
Designed to be hygienic, low-maintenance and durable for ideal use in food service, portioning and prepackaging. Weighing units such as lb, oz, lb:oz (including 1/8 fractional ounce), kg and g, and percent and checkweighing modes enhance its usefulness in behind the-counter, prep station and kitchen environments.
Home Office, Commercial Business and Manufacturing
Designed to be tough, portable and reliable for ideal use in shipping and receiving, home office and warehouse environments. A display hold mode holds the weight for viewing that would otherwise be blocked by oversized packages. Battery operation, counting and checkweighinmodes also expand range of use for hobbies, inventory management, inspection and quality control.
OR CALL NOW: 215-739-9644
- Touchless Sensors – Navigator XT is designed with two touchless sensors which free up your hands so you can focus on handling samples. The touch-free control of the zero, print, function, tare, backlight and off operations help to avoid transferring sample residue to the keypad. In addition, the two sensors can be set up independently to control up to 36 combinations of operations.
- Application Modes – Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting (min APW 1d), Checkweighing, Display Hold, Accumulation/Totalization
- Weighing Units – Gram, Kilogram, Pound, Ounce (decimal or fractional), Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional), Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Carat, Pennyweight, Hong Kong Tael, Taiwan Tael, Singapore Tael, Tical, Tola
- One Second Stabilization Time – Navigator XT is designed to accurately stabilize in less than one second providing fast and accurate weighing results, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput.
- Superior Overload Protection – Navigator XT is designed with a superior mechanical overload protection system that allows the scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its rated capacity. This prevents damage to the scale and helps it withstand undue shock or overloading. In addition, an integrated shipping lock further protects the load cell from damage during transportation or storage.
- Multiple Application Modes – Navigator XT is designed for versatility. Multiple application modes such as: counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold and accumulation/totalization address a wide range of use in quality control, inventory management, shipping and receiving, recipes and formulation, portioning and other popular applications.
- Constructed of a high-strength 304 type stainless steel platform and impact-resistant ABS plastic housing that helps the scale stand up to years of use.
- A bright backlit LCD display provides optimum visibility in any lighting condition – indoors or out – with large digits and indicators that make it fast and easy to read the weighing results.
- Includes an internal rechargeable lead acid battery that operates up to 100 hours (or over twelve 8-hour days) of normal use on a full charge. With maximized portability, the scale can be transported and used where power outlets are not readily available.
- A polished stainless steel pan, corrosion-free plastic housing and spill-resistant pan sub-assembly embodies a hygienic design that is easy to clean.
- Leveling Adjustment – Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / adjustable leveling feet with skid-resistant rubber pads
- 1 year warranty
|Model #||Description||Capacity||Platter Size||Display||Unit of Measure||Battery||Dimensions||Shipping Weight|
|NV212||Navigator NV||210 g x 0.01 g||4.7"||LCD||Gram; Kilogram; Pound; Ounce (decimal or fractional); Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional); Ounce Troy; Grain; Newton; Carat; Pennyweight; Hong Kong Tael; Taiwan Tael; Singapore Tael; Tical; Tola||AC/DC||8 × 8.4 × 2.3"||5 lbs|
|NV511||Navigator NV||510 g x 0.1 g||5.4 x 7.5"||LCD||Gram; Kilogram; Pound; Ounce (decimal or fractional); Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional); Ounce Troy; Grain; Newton; Carat; Pennyweight; Hong Kong Tael; Taiwan Tael; Singapore Tael; Tical; Tola||AC/DC||8 × 8.4 × 2.3"||5 lbs|
|NV1101||Navigator NV||1100 g x 0.1 g||5.4 x 7.5"||LCD||Gram; Kilogram; Pound; Ounce (decimal or fractional); Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional); Ounce Troy; Grain; Newton; Carat; Pennyweight; Hong Kong Tael; Taiwan Tael; Singapore Tael; Tical; Tola||AC/DC||8 × 8.4 × 2.3"||5 lbs|
|NV2101||Navigator NV||2100 g x 0.1 g||5.4 x 7.5"||LCD||AC/DC||8 × 8.4 × 2.3"||5 lbs|
|NV4101||Navigator NV||4100 g x 0.2 g||5.4 x 7.5"||LCD||AC/DC||8 × 8.4 × 2.3"||5 lbs|
|NV5101||Navigator NV||5100 g x 0.5 g||5.4 x 7.5"||LCD||AC/DC||8 × 8.4 × 2.3"||5 lbs|
OHAUS Laboratory Market Segment Brochure Manual Navigator Quick Start Guide Navigator Rechargeable Battery Manual Navigator Ethernet Manual
PLEASE CALL US FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION