Drum Bunny—Weigh and Roll Scale
Transport conveniently, weigh accurately, with one mobile scale.
With the Drum Bunny weigh and roll scale, you don’t have to lift and move heavy drums or other containers to a stationary scale for weighing and then return them to stock. Simply roll the Drum Bunny mobile drum-weighing solution to the container, place it on the weighing platform, record its weight, and move onto the next container. It increases your accuracy by measuring weight instead of volume and boosts efficiency by letting you use one convenient unit to transport and weigh product.
The Drum Bunny, available in two models in configurations for dry or washdown applications, is ideal for any job that involves frequent weighing or weight checks to ensure accurate filling and inventory control.
- Petroleum producers, recyclers, lubricants manufacturers
- Chemical industry
- Agricultural, pesticides, fertilizers, agricultural chemicals
- Paint manufacturers, ink and dye manufacturers
- Ingredient suppliers—dry and liquid
- Food manufacturing
- Plastics and resin manufacturing
- Extremely heavy-duty design that will survive and thrive in harsh industrial environments
- Durable powder-coated fnish for the M6300 and high-quality 304 Stainless Steel for the SS6300 Washdown model
- Large diameter wheels allow for efortless moving the loaded 6300 even on inclines or rough surfaces. Swivel caster with lock to safely park in place while empty or loaded
- Extremely accurate weighing at 1000 X 0.1 lbs. eliminates waste of expensive materials
- Full-function digital indicator with Tare, Tare Input, Zero and Gross/Net functions and weight displayed in two units of measure provides fexible operation to meet your requirements
- High Performance Battery Power for ultimate mobility. The MS6300 weight indicator uses a standard USB battery pack that allows for a hot swap of batteries eliminating costly downtime. The washdown SS6300 indicator has a built in rechargeable battery which provides up to 32 hour of continuous operation on a single charge
- FM Approved Intrinsically Safe confgurations available
- Designed and made in the USA with the quality you expect and demand in precision industrial weighing
- 2-year limited warranty
6376-2424 Model—31″ wide, 34” long, 24” weighing surface designed for 55-gallon drums or smaller
6376-2430 Model—31” wide, 40” long, 24” X 30” weighing surface designed for 55-gallon drums and larger carts or containers
There are no reviews yet.