7500 & 7600 Count & Weigh Indicator
Flexible, Easy to Use, Accurate
Outstanding flexibility and performance with many standard features; ideal universal replacement count and weigh indicators for whatever you weigh or count. Technician-friendly set-up and Sustained Accuracy™ make these ideal for new installations or field replacement using existing platforms or load cells. Wide range of standard optional features.
Ship pre-matched when ordered with any Pennsylvania base or platform. Whatever you count or weigh, a new, technologically-advanced 7500 or 7600 series digital weight indicator will exceed your expectations.
- AC/DC Power Option
- System connectivity
- HD Industrial enclosure
- Made in USA
Practical Technology Breakthrough
- 16,777,216 INTERNAL COUNTS + 60 Updates/Second
- PLUS+ Series universal main board for direct interchange
- Calibration protected by Access Code to prevent unauthorized access
- True HD power cord for industrial applications
- Quick disconnect OR sealed cable entry for load cell wiring
- Part of a family of indicators designed for batching, heavy capacity, weight or count
System Data Communications
Bidirectional RS-232 standard. Communication options include: USB Virtual Comport, USB HID Keyboard Emulation, Wired Ethernet, WiFi, Analog Output, selectable 0-10VDC or 4-20m
Custom label printing
Interface to third party software systems including data collection, manifesting, quality control, ERP and MRP
System-friendly design for integrated applications
Display: Red 0.56″ high intensity LED
Impedance 87-2000 Ohms, Sensitivity 0.1 microvolt/grad; Excitation 5 VDC 140ma (optional 240ma)
9″w x 6.44″h x 4″d without U-bracket
11″w x 7″h x 4″d on U-bracket stand with knobs (allow 1″ space behind for cable fittings)
Optional Panel Mount (contact factory) or uncased versions
National Type Evaluation Program, NTEP: 97-009A31 to 10,000 divisions
Canadian Weights & Measures: AM-5647 4869, Rev. 3
Battery/AC power for portability, Dual base for scale AND remote base counting and weighing, Setpoint/Relays for process control, Analog output 0-10 VDC or 4-20ma, barcode label printing and scanning, stack alarm lights, roller conveyor and custom designs.
The parts and components of this Pennsylvania Scale product are warranted for four years from date of retail delivery against defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
- SS enclosure and U-bracket mount
- Technician’s dream indicator, fast set-up
- Fully compatible with existing load cell platforms and systems
- One button counting
- Automatic Sample Update™ for superb results
- Powerful 16-bit microprocessor for speed and accuracy
- Audit Trail accountability feature/front panel access
- Off-the-shelf flexibility for a wide range of applications
- Count or weight setpoints for sequential batching (7600)
- Ethernet, Analog 1-10 VDC/4-20 mA, relay output options
- Exclusive Four-Year Limited Warranty outperforms the competition
There are no reviews yet.