6900 and 6950 Barrel Scales
Compact, Versatile, Dependable
Clean heavy duty designs and premium components and a 1-1/2″ super low profile make these compact barrel floor scales ideal for many years of Sustained Accuracy™ and dependable weighing or counting. Live side rails for oversize cargo. Wet or dry, permanent or portable, heavy materials or light – no matter what you weigh, the 6900 series industrial platform scales will outperform the competition in a wide range of applications.
- 6900 Series barrel scales with detachable ramp in (2) sizes
- 6950 Series barrel scales with ‘live’ integral ramps or backstop and one ramp
- Drums, kegs, or barrels – loaded with wheeled cart or bin
- Commercial industrial LAUNDRIES
- Shipping or receiving including weight or count
- Food or chemical processing
- General utility in a wide range of applications
M6900 and SS6900 in standard sizes: Flat weighing surface 30″ x 30″ or 36″ x 36″; 1-1/2″ high platform. Package includes (1) ramp with attachment brackets 30″ or 36″ w x 18″ l. 2nd ramp can be added at any time. Contact factory for custom sizes.
M6950 with live ramps: Flat surface 30″ x 30″ with (2) 9″ live ramps for total length of 48″. Optional configuration: 30″ x 42″ flat surface with backstop and (1) 9″ live ramp for a total length of 51″. Contact factory for custom sizes or design.
Load Cell Specifications
- (4) Single end shear beam load cells, SS for SS models, with adjustable leveling feet
- 100% end loading
- Adjustable corner trim
- Free matching and drop shipping when purchased with any Pennsylvania brand indicator or parts counting console.
The parts and components of these Pennsylvania Scale Company products have a Limited Warranty for two years from date of retail delivery or shipment against defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
- 1-1/2″ platform height allows for compact ramp(s)
- Capacity 1000 lbs /500 kgs (optional capacities – contact factory)
- Rugged heavy duty design
- (4) Single end shear beam load cells with 100% end loading and adjustable leveling feet
- Black powder-coated finish (or sand blast SS as specified)
- 20′ cable to digital indicator includes factory matching at no cost
- Live side rails for bulky or oversized cargo add 4-1/2″ to width specification
- Ideal for portable or permanent installations and where space is tight
- (1) Ramp included; 2nd ramp is optional
- Smooth plate surface is standard with safety plate ramp surfaces
- Custom sizes up to 48″ wide x 60″ long – contact factory
- 6950 MODELS include either (2) live ramps or (1) ramp with backstop