Hygienic Washdown Scales & Washdown Indicators
Easy-to-Clean Design for Demanding Wet and Washdown Environments
Washdown Scales and Weighing Systems include indicators, washdown scales, and bases that provide high-performance, easy-to-clean designs for demanding wet and washdown environments. Systems are available as indicator only, bench scale only, bench scale and indicator, and bench scale, indicator, and column.
All 304 stainless steel construction, including hardware and load cell, helps to maintain sanitary requirements while delivering dependable performance in demanding environments, such as food manufacturing and food processing. Other hygienic design features include a fully sealed indicator, welded corners on the platform cover, and an open design base structure that won’t collect water or debris.
- 7400 WD and 7600/4 WD NTEP: 97-009A31
- 6500 Series Washdown Base NTEP: 17-067
IP66K, IP67, Nema 4X for High-Pressure Washdown
Designed for rugged and harsh wet, sanitary and washdown applications. A true industrial grade scale system to provide outstanding performance in harsh production, processing and packaging environments.
The parts and components of this Pennsylvania Scale product are warranted for four years from date of retail delivery against defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
Washdown Scale Applications
- Food manufacturing
- Food processing
- Meat processing
- Washdown sanitary weighing
- Gross/net weighing
- Check weighing
- Manual or process control batching, filling, and weight verification
- Quality control, SPQC
- Label printing
- Data collection and control
- Interface to third-party software for production logging, SPQC, validation, and verification
- 304 stainless-steel design, including load cell and all hardware, resists corrosion from harsh cleaning chemicals and repeated washdown.
- 300% overload protection
- Sanitary design, completely sealed indicator, and welded corners on platform cover along with an open design base structure makes this easy to clean without areas to collect water or debris.
- Available as: base only, base with indicator and U mounting bracket, or complete self-contained scale system with indicator, 18” column, and base
- Bright, easy-to-read high intensity red LED display .56” high
- Choose from the simple interface 7400 WD or, for more advanced operation, the 7600/ WD indicator.
- Weight displayed in two units of measure. Choose from lb., kg, oz., g, lb./oz., and others.
- Serial com port standard, bidirectional and programmable
- NTEP Approved to 5,000 divisions